Wpis do albumu wędrującego Mag349
Temat: W oczekiwaniu na...
It matches two challenges: Simon Says Stamp and Show Your Layers - because of layers of course :) and Stamptacular Sunday Challange - I hope it's pink enough ;).
Text says: Clocks do not exist for the happy.
Checklist: children, love, home, studies, work.
Text says: I enjoy what I had been waiting for.
Kopertka nie tak sobie a muzom, ale z zawartością.
The mini envelope is not merely for decoration sake.
zawiera cytat...
quotation: It's time for a little something ...
i liścik - w sam raz dla młodej mamy.
Prawa autorskie pracy poniżej należą do mojego synka i mam zgodę na publikację :D
(a oryginał jest w formacie A4).
A letter for mummy. The oryginal work belongs to my little boy. The text says "I love you mum".
------------------
materiałologia
Stempelki Artemio z Kreatywnego Zakątka.
Papiery TH, kwiatki i brązowe tusze Latarnia Morska, puder biały Puffs (po początkowym rozczarowaniu bardzo go polubiłam), ćwieki ze sklep.scrapu.
Subskrybuj:
Komentarze do posta (Atom)




















śliczny wpis :)
OdpowiedzUsuńThis is fabulous.
OdpowiedzUsuńHugs
Valxx
Gosiu - jest cudowny! A juz liscik synka powala!!!
OdpowiedzUsuńOh my!! So stunning! I love that bird and the pinks and the flowers and the brads and everything!!
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!
-Sarah
Gosiu, jestem pod wrażeniem Twoich wpisów! Jesteś niesamowita! :)
OdpowiedzUsuńVery pretty!!! Love all your layers! So much fabulous detail!!!
OdpowiedzUsuńFABULOUS!!! So beautiful, elegant and feminine.
OdpowiedzUsuńOMW.....the wonderful Shabbiness of your piece!! Amazing work!
OdpowiedzUsuńthanks bunches for playin' along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!
ABSOLUTELY Beautiful!!
OdpowiedzUsuńThanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Pretty In Pink challenge!
Dee (Spryte)
Sprytebyrds Spot
This is lovely. Congrats on your hard work. beautiful.
OdpowiedzUsuńSimply stunning piece of work, love the colours and all the layers which work beautifully. Tracy x
OdpowiedzUsuńThis is tunning, every time I looekd at your card I discoverd something new, so many lovely details! Great job! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week, hope you will join the fun again soon! Hugs Gemma
OdpowiedzUsuńTotally fabulous card. Love all the detail, and the dove is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in with us at SSC for our Pretty In Pink Challenge.
OdpowiedzUsuńHugs xx
Carolyn
Piękne i gratuluję wygranej!
OdpowiedzUsuń